- SPECIAL: first time patients first 60 units are $499 plus HST. Additional units, if needed are $10 each
- Since 2001, our Doctors and Registerd Nurses have personally treated thousands of patients
- Botox can reduce the size of the masseter muscle, slimming the jaw or to reduce TMJ/tooth grinding
- Typically, 30-40 units per side are used once every 6-12 months but this can vary by patient.
- Visit us for honest, no-pressure free consultation.
- Email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or TEXT US AT 647-955-0812 today!
Jaw Reduction and TMJ Pain
Botox jaw reduction Special
Get in touch today for an affordable Botox Jaw Reduction treatment!
Botox is a regulated medication that requires a doctor’s prescription by law. The College of Physicians of Ontario requires a physician perform the initial consultation and assessment of every new Botox patient. You will meet the Doctor in person. No shortcuts – no pressure – you can be sure you will feel comfortable.
Toronto Botox Jaw Slimming
Are you thinking of trying Botox to reduce the size of your jaw? Our doctors and nurses have used Botox for masseter reduction for over 20 years. We have helped many hundreds of happy patients.
The injections are comfortable and it usually takes about 10 days to begin to notice a difference in your masseter and jaw size. Typically the muscle size remains smaller for about 6-8 months, but can vary.
We only use Health Canada approved prescription Botox for your Toronto Masseter reduction. It is licensed by the Allergan Company. All injections are performed by our licensed Physicians or highly experienced Registered Nurses.
Botox for TMJ and Teeth Grinding
Botox is also very effective for these conditions. We get many referrals from dentists to help their patients with their TMJ pain and their teeth grinding. The treatment is the same as for the Toronto Botox Masseter reduction. It also lasts about a 6-8 months, but can vary.