Male Breast Reduction
The Baywood Clinic offers expert male breast reduction surgery by our experienced, Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
Many men with Gynecomastia benefit from scarless male breast reduction performed using VASER liposelection, the gentle form of liposuction.
Call us at 416 515 0007 to book your consultation!
Enhancing your appearance with gynecomastia surgery
Gynecomastia, a condition of over-developed or enlarged breasts in men, is common in men of any age. It can be the result of hormonal changes, heredity conditions, disease or the use of certain drugs.
Gynecomastia can cause emotional discomfort and impair your self confidence. Some men may even avoid certain physical activities and intimacy simply to hide their condition.
Gynecomastia is characterized by:
- Excess localized fat
- Excess glandular tissue development
- A combination of both excess fat and glandular tissue.
- Gynecomastia may be present unilaterally (one breast) or bilaterally (both breasts)
Is it right for me?
Gynecomastia surgery is a highly individualized procedure and you should do it for yourself, not to fulfill someone else’s desires or to try to fit any sort of ideal image.
This procedure is a good option for you if:
- You are physically healthy and of relatively normal weight
- You have realistic expectations
- Your breast development has stabilized
- You are bothered by the feeling that your breasts are too large
Adolescents may benefit from surgery, although secondary procedures may be needed in the future should breast development continue.
Surgical correction of gynecomastia is best performed on:
- Men whose condition cannot be corrected through alternative medical treatments
- Healthy individuals who do not have a life-threatening illness or medical conditions that can impair healing
- Non-smokers and non-drug users
- Men with a positive outlook and specific goals in mind for improving the physical symptoms of gynecomastia
There are no unsightly scars and the most patients can return to work the following day or the day thereafter.
The safety record of male breast reductions with liposuction is impressive. Dr Kara has not had a patient experience a significant complication or infection.
To see photos of Male Breast Reduction, click here
The cost of Male Breast Reduction Liposuction starts at $4500.
Please call 416 515 0007 to book your consultation,
or e-mail us for more information.