The Baywood Clinic offers expert microneedling in Toronto for a variety of skin conditions
- Treatments performed by experienced Registered Nurse
- We use the greatest depth that is safe for your skin
- Vast experienced with ALL skin types
For information or to book a free, no-pressure consult TEXT us at 647-955-0812. One of our doctors will get back to you right away.
Which skin care concerns can be treated through microneedling?
- Fine Lines
- Stretch Marks
- Hyperpigmentation and Uneven Skin Tone
- Uneven Skin Texture
- Dull Skin Tone
Microneedling uses a motorized device with multiple fine needles to create uniform punctures in the skin surface. The tiny punctures created by the needles extend down 0.5–3 mm into the skin and stimulate the body to produce new collagen and elastin over time. The result is an improvement in skin texture and firmness, reduction in pore size, and softening of acne scars and stretch marks.
- Your face will be cleansed to remove any makeup and impurities.
- An anesthetic cream will be applied to the entire treatment area for 30-45 minutes to make the procedure more comfortable.
- The microneedling device is then moved across the skin surface in multiple directions for 10-15 minutes.
- Slight bleeding may occur, but this is normal and desirable as it indicates stimulation of blood vessels that will induce new collagen formation.
- Following the procedure, a soothing serum will be applied to moisturize and protect the skin.
Microneedling can be combined with PRP, fillers and lasers for even better results based on your specific needs. Please TEXT us at 647-955-0812 to find out if microneedling is right for you.
Your face will be red following your microneedling treatment, similar to a sunburn. Slight bruising or swelling may occur but is less common. For most people, these symptoms will resolve within 48-72 hours.
How Many Toronto Microneedling Treatments are Required?
Since the results from microneedling are cumulative, multiple treatments are strongly encouraged to achieve the best outcome. For skin rejuvenation, an initial series of four treatments spaced 3-4 weeks apart is recommended, followed by a treatment every 3 months for maintenance. For more difficult conditions to treat such as acne scarring or stretch marks, multiple series of treatments may be required.